PRyC WP: Add custom content to bottom of post/page: Standard Content START
Write a ten-page paper, in which you compare and contrast two literary works from this course that share the same theme (using the “Themes & Corresponding Works” list, below, as a guide).
The paper should be organized around your thesis (argument),
which is the main point of the entire essay. When developing a
thesis for a comparative paper, consider how a comparison of the
works provides deeper insight into the topic of your paper (i.e.,
think about why you have chosen to look at these particular works
in relation to one another). In your analysis, consider the
relationships among the following elements:
- Form (e.g., short story vs. poem)
- Topic: Must address one of the topics in the guidelines
- Length: Your draft should be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference page)
- Sources: Utilize at least six scholarly sources to support your thesis (including the course text and at least two sources from the Ashford Online Library).
APA: Your draft must be formatted to APA (6th edition)
- Separate Title Page: Must include an original title
- Separate Reference Page
- Proper Citations: All sources must be properly cited, both within the text and in a separate reference page.
Elements of Academic Writing: All academic
papers should include these elements.
- Introduction with a thesis statement
- Supporting paragraphs
Two pieces of literatures I want to compare
- The Welcome Table (Walker)
- What It’s Like to Be a Black Girl (Smith)
I DO NOT HAVE TOO MUCH TIME SO DO NOT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT THEN ONLY PING ME (I WILL NOT TOLERATE POOR WORK)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.