• Each student assigned a topic (emailed out and posted on BB last week) – Topic- Institutional services/ de-institutionalization history &trends
• Provide a comprehensive consideration of the topic assigned, including drawing your own conclusions/insights based on the research literature
• 6 – 8 pages (double-spaced)
• Paper must be submitted as a Word document with APA style citations in the text with references at the end
• Include a proper introduction with needed definitions and indication of what the paper will focus on
• Include sub-headings as appropriate
• Include data as appropriate in chart and graph form
• Include a conclusion
• Provide and cite expert perspective and analysis (including research from professional journals)
Each student paper should include a variety of sources,
including peer-reviewed and gray literature review. Each paper will
have a single focus and will be expected to incorporate as
appropriate: data and data tables, organizational descriptions and
trends, professional assessments, and student observations.
Also make a powerpoint with 5 to 7 slides and should be about 5 minutes. The presentation should cover the main points on the research paper and should include a reference slide at the end.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.