Can you help me understand this Writing question?
no plagiarize, spell check, and check your grammar. Please use the references below 10 page research proposal will be based on the problem identified at a human/social service organization. The organization selected can be one in which the student is currently employed, or where they intend to seek employment. The research proposal project reflects the measures required in submitting proposals to a grant-awarding agency. Housing and Community Facilities Programs,. This research proposal will require the student to:
- Select a program to develop, evaluate, or modify and compile a proposal that would be used for grant funding.
- Understand qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods, and be able to scrutinize new programs and programs in need of modification for research design strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify the inherent differences between quantitative and qualitative evaluations and show competence in data collection and analysis methods for each methodology. T
- The Introduction/Background of the Research Proposal Includes the Following Elements: 1) Statement of the Problem and Subproblems/Purpose of the Study, 2) Hypotheses/Guiding Questions, 3) Definition of Terms, 4) Assumptions/Limitations, 5) Significance of the Study.
- The Methodology for the Research Proposal Includes the Following Elements: 1) Justification for Method Selected, 2) Data Collection Strategies, 3) Data Analysis Strategies, 4) Validity and Reliability Issues.
- The Outline of the Proposed Study Describes Both an Expected Timeframe and Steps to be Taken During each Phase of the Study.
- The Research Proposal Includes a Discussion of Ethical Issues: 1) Informed Consent, 2) Confidentiality, 3) Protection from Harm, and 4) Any Additional Elements Related to the Specific Topic and/or Population Selected.
- Weaknesses and Challenges for the Proposed Research Study are Included.
- Written Communication: Control of Syntax and Mechanics
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
- Must be double-spaced and formatted according to the approved APA style guide.
- Must include an APA style cover page.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include a reference page that is completed according to the approved APA style guide.tL
Byrne, T., Montgomery, A. E., & Fargo, J. D. (2019). Predictive modeling of housing instability and homelessness in the Veterans Health Administration. Health Services Research, 54(1), 75. Retrieved from
Evans, W. N., Kroeger, S., Palmer, C., & Pohl, E. (2019). Housing and Urban Development–Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing Vouchers and Veterans’ Homelessness, 2007–2017. American Journal of Public Health, 109(10), 1440–1445.
Clark, C., Scott Young, M., Teague, G., & Rynearson-Moody, S. (2016). Development of a Measure of Housing and Housing Services. Community Mental Health Journal, 52(1), 66–72.
Leedy, P.D. & Ormrod, J.E. (2016). Practical research: Planning and design(11th ed.). Retrieved from
- Chapter 5: Writing the Research Proposal
Ott, A. M., R.M.A. (2018). Homeless veterans. AMT Events, 35(1), 16-17. Retrieved from
Resnik, L., Ekerholm, S., Johnson, E. E., Ellison, M. L., & O’Toole, T. P. (2017). Which Homeless Veterans Benefit From a Peer Mentor and How? Journal of Clinical Psychology, 73(9), 1027–1047.
Rodriguez, K. L., Broyles, L. M., Mitchell, M. A., Wieland, M. E., True, G., & Gordon, A. J. (2019). “Build a bridge so you can cross it:” A photo-elicitation study of health and wellness among homeless and marginally housed veterans. The Qualitative Report, 24(2), 371-394. Retrieved from
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.