CSUGC Future Career in Logistics and Procurement Manager Discussion
- Go to the and get familiar with the kind of information and resources available there.
- In the Career Center, explore the section. Download and complete any worksheets that will help you complete your assignment.
- In the Career Center, read the information on the page.
- Conduct an online search in areas related to your career goals:
- Search for volunteer opportunities in your community.
- Identify (and bookmark) professional societies and certifications that interest you.
- Identify a career path, building on your current position and future goals.
- Visit , from the Department of Labor, to identify trends, as well as the skills, experience, and education requirements for your career path.
Develop a well-written 3- to 4-page paper that includes the following:
- One internship position– Include a link to the internship description and provide a summary of how this position relates to your career goals.
- One volunteer opportunity– Include a link to the description for the volunteer opportunity and provide a summary of how this opportunity relates to your career goals.
- One professional certification– Include a link to the description of this certification and summarize the qualifications required to obtain certification, as well as the value provided by the certification.
- Identify a Career Pathbuilding on your current position and future goals. Include your alignment between your Meyers Briggs personality type and your future career goals with two actions you can take to leverage your personality type with the desired career goal.
- Provide a summary of your Personal and Career Evaluation. In your summary, include a discussion about why you are interested in a career in organizational leadership and your experience of completing the evaluation.
Your submission should be 3-4 pages in length (excluding cover page and references) and formatted according to the . You must include a minimum of four credible, academic references to support your work beyond the text or other course materials, including at least one peer-reviewed article. Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment. Utilize headings to organize the content in your work. The is a good place to find these references.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.